Posted on March 18, 2017
Tammy and Blake got married at 21c, which created the perfect atmosphere for their celebration. From contests on who could have the most green penguins in their room, to their indoor/outdoor reception and everything in between, it was such a good venue.
Tammy looked gorgeous with her custom made gold jacket, and they ended the evening in style with a ride in a piece of art called Making Change by Monica Mahoney, which you usually see parked outside of the venue (it’s a car covered in pennies, and it’s so cool. You can read about it here).
The whole day was full of family and long time friends. My favorite moments where when Blake cried seeing Tammy for the first time. And, at the reception, there was such a sweet moment when Tammy allowed her sister to share her first dance since their dad wasn’t able to dance at her wedding. Those moments? Those are the ones I live for while filming weddings.
So, why don’t I show you?
Here’s Tammy + Blakes 21c Wedding Video:
Tammy + Blake, thank you so much for having us com along to film your wedding! We hope you’re enjoying every moment of being Mr. and Mrs.
Posted on March 1, 2017
Kayleen and Brett found us while they were planning their wedding all the way from New York City, and we’re so glad they invited us to film their wedding at the historic Coleman Theatre in Miami, Oklahoma.
This was one of those weddings where the personality of the bride and groom shone through in everything. Brett and Kayleen are in New York City to pursue their theatre dreams, so it’s only fitting they said their vows in a historic theatre in their hometown. When their priest was not able to make it, they announced the priest that would be “filling in the role” before the ceremony–just like before a play if there’s a cast change.
Kayleen was the epitome of hollywood glam, one of her bridesmaids sang, and there may or may not have been dancing to “New York, New York” in their reception (there was).
The glam and the vintage vibe were great, but let’s talk about some sentimental moments:
The “no-look” first look was so intimate. They could touch, but they could not open their eyes. The anticipation was palpable (and the temptation was so strong to sneak a look).
Their vows. Wow. They each wrote their own and they were so beautiful and passionate. These two adore each other.
The portrait session was a dream, Kayleen and Brett really let their love shine through as they got to spend some time together before the reception.
The father of the bride serenading his daughter at the reception brought tears to all of our eyes. So much love between father and daughter.
So, here are Kayleen and Brett, and their beautiful day:
•Photographer: Miles Witt Boyer
• Ceremony Venue: Coleman Theatre
• Reception: Downstream Casino
• Kayleen’s dress: Kleinfeld Bridal
Posted on January 26, 2017
Rachel and Spencer’s wedding weekend was one of those moments where I just stood in awe about my job. Because these two chose me to make their wedding video, I got to meet two incredible people.
I showed up to Rachel and Spencer’s rehearsal expecting to get some really great family time, fun moments, and sentimental speeches. What I didn’t expect was that I would come out with an hour and a half of speeches. I found myself tearing up at the fact that I am given the opportunity to step in to the lives of these two people. People who have built a village of dear friends who have nothing but the highest respect–all night we heard about the stand-up, loving man Spencer is, and the incredible, loyal friend that Rachel is. These two have impacted a lot of people, and so many of them were in attendance for their wedding.
The actual wedding day was just as impactful. Spencer felt the weight (and the pure excitement) of the honor in getting to marry Rachel. Rachel was full of so much joy and excitement, and her friends were right there with her for the celebrating. They spoke the traditional vows, but chose to have the pastor read aloud the things that they loved about each other. These two…we’re just so glad we got to meet them and be impacted by their joy and love.
So, why don’t I stop talking and show you?
Things we loved about this wedding:
• We love shooting with Eugene Grace. James and Ryan are basically the same person, and we work really well together to make sure photographers and videographers get everything they need.
• Rachel and Spencer’s venue! Autumn’s Ridge is that perfect balance of clean and timeless, while still being outdoors.
• Can we talk about those dance moves? We can’t explain to you how much we love it when both bride and groom stay on the dance floor and celebrate with their guests.
Rachel and Spencer, thank you so much for having us along to capture your wedding day. We hope you’re loving life as husband and wife, and that you enjoy your wedding video for years to come!
Posted on January 12, 2017
Tiera and Davis had a sweet, gorgeous barn wedding out at Pratt Place Barn.
Tiera is precious and beautiful, and Davis was so kind. Sometimes it’s hard to get a groom to talk during our Love Story sessions, but Davis was quick to tell his stories and talk about how much he loves Tiera. They are best friends and so in love.
Before we show you the wedding, how about we let you get to know them? They opted for the Love Story, and we love showing these off when we can! They’re a fun way for us to get to know the couple ahead of time, as well as give them something extra they can cherish for years to come.
Now, for the wedding. This was one of the most beautiful outdoor set ups we’ve seen in a long time. Her color choice was so unique and those florals were so beautiful! This was a family affair and it was all smiles and sweet sentiments.
As always, you can watch the full highlight here if you want to see more!
Things we loved about this wedding:
• Their personalities shone through. Davis wore what made him comfortable, Tiera had her beautiful boots on, family members sang and stood in the wedding party. Even the smallest of details were all about Tiera and Davis’ life together. They had their own logo with the antlers to show their love of hunting (something they spend their days together doing), they did shots instead of champagne, they broke the norm and chose things that actually fit them and it made their day all the better
• I loved the 1 Corinthians 13 pieces down the aisle. So pretty, but also so symbolic.
• The portrait part of the day was so dreamy with that sun!
• Super small detail, but I loved their matching tattoos on their hands.
Tiera and Davis, thank you for letting us create your wedding video for you! We hope you love reliving your love story and your wedding day for years to come!
Posted on January 6, 2017
Helloooo 2017, we’ve got a lot to catch you up on over here, but let’s start in the best way we know how–a wedding!
Haley and Steven were surrounded by their best girls and guys, by gold and glitter, and it was such a fun day of celebrating!
Want to see the full video? You can watch it here.
Things we loved:
• How GORGEOUS did Haley look? Southern bride perfection.
• It was so fun shooting with Dale and Courtney with Benfield!
• Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farms is a beautiful venue. You can’t lose there.
• Fallon and Jordan from B.Lush killed the hair and makeup. Everyone looked gorgeous.
Congratulations Halye and Steven! We’re so glad we were able to create your wedding video!