Posted on January 12, 2017
Tiera and Davis had a sweet, gorgeous barn wedding out at Pratt Place Barn.
Tiera is precious and beautiful, and Davis was so kind. Sometimes it’s hard to get a groom to talk during our Love Story sessions, but Davis was quick to tell his stories and talk about how much he loves Tiera. They are best friends and so in love.
Before we show you the wedding, how about we let you get to know them? They opted for the Love Story, and we love showing these off when we can! They’re a fun way for us to get to know the couple ahead of time, as well as give them something extra they can cherish for years to come.
Now, for the wedding. This was one of the most beautiful outdoor set ups we’ve seen in a long time. Her color choice was so unique and those florals were so beautiful! This was a family affair and it was all smiles and sweet sentiments.
As always, you can watch the full highlight here if you want to see more!
Things we loved about this wedding:
• Their personalities shone through. Davis wore what made him comfortable, Tiera had her beautiful boots on, family members sang and stood in the wedding party. Even the smallest of details were all about Tiera and Davis’ life together. They had their own logo with the antlers to show their love of hunting (something they spend their days together doing), they did shots instead of champagne, they broke the norm and chose things that actually fit them and it made their day all the better
• I loved the 1 Corinthians 13 pieces down the aisle. So pretty, but also so symbolic.
• The portrait part of the day was so dreamy with that sun!
• Super small detail, but I loved their matching tattoos on their hands.
Tiera and Davis, thank you for letting us create your wedding video for you! We hope you love reliving your love story and your wedding day for years to come!
Posted on January 6, 2017
Helloooo 2017, we’ve got a lot to catch you up on over here, but let’s start in the best way we know how–a wedding!
Haley and Steven were surrounded by their best girls and guys, by gold and glitter, and it was such a fun day of celebrating!
Want to see the full video? You can watch it here.
Things we loved:
• How GORGEOUS did Haley look? Southern bride perfection.
• It was so fun shooting with Dale and Courtney with Benfield!
• Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farms is a beautiful venue. You can’t lose there.
• Fallon and Jordan from B.Lush killed the hair and makeup. Everyone looked gorgeous.
Congratulations Halye and Steven! We’re so glad we were able to create your wedding video!
Posted on December 14, 2016
Lauren and Wes’ wedding was a southern bride’s dream. Even though they both live in Little Rock, they brought the wedding back to her home town and family property–which happens to be a huge rice farm in Eastern Arkansas.
The ceremony was intimate and sweet. They each recited the vows they wrote with happy tears, promising love and commitment forever. Then, on to the glamorous and fun reception for the community that supports Lauren and Wes as they continue to serve their nation and their state.
This wedding? It ends with a bang, so stay till the end 🙂
Our favorite things about this wedding:
• Shooting with Lela and Lyla is always a blast. Those girls are hilarous and so talented.
• Amanda at Bates-Reed Brides is such a pro. She puts together days like this with such grace and poise, with the perfect amount of fun thrown in. We LOVE filming Bates-Reed weddings because we know the day will be beautiful and will go so smoothly for the bride.
• Lauren and Wes’ vows. Just listen. You’ll see.
• Boom Kinetic brought a serious party at the reception. So. Good.
• What’s more romantic than a firework send off?
Lauren and Wes, your joy and love was an inspiration to me as I filmed your wedding. I hope your new adventure as man and wife is full of that same happiness and committed love. Thank you so much for having us along on your big day!
Posted on November 21, 2016
Jessica and Jeremy have been together for 10 years, and we were so honored to get to witness the beginning of the next chapter of their lives!
Things we loved about this wedding:
• I FINALLY had my dream come true–a dog at a wedding! All future couples: if you have a dog, bring them to your wedding please 🙂
• Shooting with Eugene Grace is one of our favorite ways to spend a wedding.
• This wedding felt like a family reunion. Everyone just wanted to soak up each other’s company, and it was so touching to be a part of that.
Happy newlywed life Jessica and Jeremy! Thank you so much for letting us capture your beautiful day spent with your family, friends, and dog. We hope you love your wedding video!
Posted on November 2, 2016
I know today is November 2nd. But my Halloween week/weekend was spent bingeing Gilmore Girls during a bronchitis quarantine, so we’re extending the Halloween spirit a couple days. But trust me, it’s worth it!
I don’t have much else to say other than I love it when I get a chance to get a little creepy. So, here are some of my favorites from the shoot!
Thanks again to the ladies at Something Urban for inviting me along to shoot! I can’t wait to see what else we can create!
Stay creepy, friends, even though it’s November.